What's my new favorite treat?! This recipe right here! Wow these are amazing!
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup Swerve or keto friendly sweetener of choice
1 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup melted butter
1/3 cup room temperature unsweetened almond milk (I warmed in microwave)
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup Lilys salted caramel chocolate chips or keto friendly chips of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with silicone muffin cups.
2. Stir together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix in the melted butter, almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups (recipe made 16 for me). Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes until the top is golden.
5. Thoroughly enjoy! These are great topped with unsweetened almond or peanut butter.